View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 02:44 PM
HDC's werewolf enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
For me the age thing is simply horror, and everything in general, was new. As I've gotten older a lot of things have been done before. So something new that might be amazing to someone a lot younger, to me, is old and already done. A film can still be great if its an idea I've seen before, but its a lot less likely. Imagine what we'd like to enjoy if we were 1000 year old vampires? Not much. : )
Oh hey that's an excellent point too! I've even considered that before when watching some movies. I have to defend movies with already done plots and what not because honestly, how original can one be anymore? With all the movies and books out there, it was easy coming up with something that at the time wasn't publicly already thought of, but these days everything has been done. So some people think they can take an idea that's already done and just make it better. It's when they fail that the critiquing gets bad.

Also, bish please, I wouldn't be no fang banger. There are only werewolves. ;]

Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder. Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside.
Free to use signature images and avatars!

Last edited by Roiffalo; 08-11-2015 at 02:46 PM.