View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 07:18 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Episode 31 - Finale part 1

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the two crashed space stations. Fade to a brief shot of The Flayed One diving over from the AM05 to the AM03. Fade to Dante. He's got about twenty Lux Lucis around him. They are each glaring and growling menacingly. He doesn't move, and instead crouches down and closes his eyes. One of the creatures jumps and He grabs it by the neck. It uses it's claws to try and scratch at his skin but it's too tough. He smiles, then squeezes, crushing the creature's throat.

Dante: Next?

He swings his two scythe like appendages around. Most of the creatures dodge them but they cut three or four in half. All of the creatures then attack, throwing themselves at him. He punches three into a wall and kicks at another. One grabs his head whilst two other creatures stab at his eyes. He throws his head forward with so much force that the creature holding on flies off and he grabs the two other creatures by their heads and squeezes, crushing their skulls. He tackles one to the floor and punches it's ribs in but then four dive onto his back and start clawing at it. The large bomb ticks menacingly.

Dante: Shit!

At leas twenty more creatures run around the corner ahead. He looks around him, clearly overwhelmed. He sighs and punches at the ground, kicking at the attacking creatures. He drops through the hole and then kicks in a metal door in front of him, leading to an elevator shaft. He jumps down. The creatures follow, clutching to the walls.

Dante: This is for you, Ferret.

He leaves the shaft, the creatures close behind, and runs through another door. Several creatures dive from the ceiling and narrowly miss him. He's in the large room filled with boiling water tanks similar to the one Ferretchucker died in earlier. Dante runs over to a control panel next to one of the huge tanks and pushes all of the levers up to full, then repeats for the next few. Creatures start pouring into the room. Dante runs to the other end, smiles, and stands still. The creatures run straight towards him, crossing the huge room. One of the huge tanks buckles slightly, a huge dent appearing. The creatures don't notice. Dante looks to the huge container next to him, then backs out of the room and closes the large door. Inside, a small trickle of water starts pouring out of one of the tanks. One creature stops, looks for a moment then screams. As he does, the room explodes in metal and scolding water. All of the containers burst and the steaming liquid covers the creatures who writhe in agony. Dante, running down a corridor, laughs to himself. Fade to Chronogrl, fighting against the creatures. She is covered in blood, some hers and some not. A jet of fire and bullets shoots at her. She jumps into the air as the attack hits the creatures she was fighting. As she hangs from the ceiling, she looks down and sees Roshiq.

Chronogrl: Crap. ROSHIQ!

Roshiq: You must...be

Chronogrl: No! You don't have to-

Bullets fly at her. She swings from the beam she's holding onto and lands on a platform and runs backwards, out of Roshiq's view.

Roshiq: Remain still...

Chronogrl: You saved my life, Roshiq!

Roshiq: I...

Chronogrl: Please don't say you mean to end it.

Roshiq: It is...time to...I'm sorr- To die.

Chronogrl: I know you're in there. Please. Use restraint. Control yourself.

Roshiq: I...I...Kill! I...

Chronogrl: Let me...help you.

She slowly walks to the edge of the platform. The guns and weapons on him shake and try to aim at her as well as try not to. She smiles slightly as the weapons point downwards. Her arms flashes with speed as it suddenly throws froward a large pole. Roshiq barely has time to react as it glides through his chest.

Roshiq: Hostile attack...malfunction...power down...body failing...

He looks up at her and the guns all quiver slightly.

Roshiq: Thankyou...

His body goes limp. Chronogrl jumps off the platform, runs to his body and twists the neck off. She reaches down into it and pulls out a small metal ball. She pulls the pole out of his body, then thrusts it backwards. It shoots into the forehead of a creature who was creeping up on her. She laughs, breaks off a gun from Roshiq's leg, then runs away.

The Ferrets like it...