View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 02:57 AM
Banned

Well I had an interesting evening. First I went to what was supposed to be this goth fetish fashion show but turned out to be a crock of shit more or less. The club they were having it at had the front door completely locked for some reason and the only way to get in was around the back which took me awhile to figure out but once I did I started going around towards the back but considering it was dark outside and they didn't have any signs or any warning up, I took a step off of a three and a half foot drop in the sidewalk and now I have a pretty brutal scrape on my elbow and three large, very dark bruises on the side of my ass. After I finally got inside I chilled out for a little while when I realize it wasn't a fashion show at all, it was just a few models that were wearing latex outfits walking around, not much originality going on between the few that were there, but regardless I was trying to mingle and they ignored me so I just said fuck it and went to my next place which was the same bar I went to last week but this time BYOB, a System of a Down tribute band and Children of the Korn, a Korn tribute band, where they played a free show. I think I found my hangout spot. It's just too bad that it's all the way on the other side of the city. All these so-called goth places I have been so far all a crock of shit being put on by people just as plastic as their tits.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1534612823531[1].jpg (8.2 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Morningriser; 08-18-2018 at 10:06 AM.