View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 12:24 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningriser View Post
It's so weird reading this because it's like I have went through everything that you have. The only person in my family still living who cares about me or my well-being is my grandfather. Other members of my family have never liked me for some reason nor had they ever liked my mother. Who needs them though? I mean if they are going to be assholes like that they are better off staying out of my life anyway. The only way I am able to get through the day sometimes just being optimistic and I try to see the silver lining in everything even when I feel like the whole world is collapsing around me. I tell myself it's just a feeling that I can't control and that it will go away And eventually it does. I normally don't have these episodes when I am on my medicine but I have had trouble getting in to see a psychiatrist But thankfully I'm going to see one next month.
Yeah, I don't feel like you HAVE to love somebody who clearly doesn't love you just because they are blood related. Family isn't about blood relations it's about being there for each other and looking out for one another. I feel like there's very few actual "families" in this world because people are just so damn selfish these days and don't care about anybody else.

There are parents out there who would kick their young children out on the streets for getting knocked up or coming out the closet about their sexuality and there are also children who mooch off their parents for free money but won't lift a finger to help them when they need it most. I think those kinds of people should all be ashamed of themselves.