View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 01:18 PM
Evil Dead

Freaky Friday (1976)

The first half hour of the movie is about Jodie as, she very messy slob for 13 year old girl and she does not think she looks that good but I don't think she really cared.

She and and mother seem argue a lot and they both seem to watch swap places with each other and this happpens at the same but in not in same room.

I wasn't keen with the effect of switch, it did bother me a little but got over cause rest of the movie was hoot, out of 3 freaky Friday movies this one had me laughing the most.

I didn't really find first half hour of movie funny but when the switch happens and movies keeps you laughing at every turn and some of jokes are really silly at times but those are mainly for kids not saying adult won't like, there a plenty of good jokes for the whole famiily to enjoy.

I can't remember the last times laughed so much one movie, I thought this movie was absolutely hilarious, it had laughing to very last scene of the movie.

This is best of 3 for sure and the most funniest, 8 out of 10

Freaky Friday (1995)

Well before (2003 remake) there was another TV remake movie, that i don't think many people know about it as much as lattes remake.

This movie i felt it a little more serious and I didn't think this was that funny and girl when this movie 15 years old and really that her mum not paying that much attention to her.

While the mum got huge meeting to a work, we cost them their job and as to fire someone at work place and look after her family.

When this movie their dad brought over some kind neck less but mum and daughter and they holding the neck less and they both wished to swap places,

I liked how they change in second and they were next each other in the car, I found that very decent and I thought that maybe the best switch of the 3 movies.

I felt the movie tried way to hard to really funny but failed and as comedey felt really forced at times, I liked they were other people who also knew in this movie, (Which kind of makes this remake on his own)

I wish was more clearer when switch back but I could not really tell in this movie but there not last joke scenes in this movie, which I thought would be, I was little disappointing by that

5 out of 10

Freaky Friday (2003)

In this second remake of (1976) movie, when there not 13 or 15 year old girl this remake as 17 year old girl (Each remake to girl see to two years older then last last, (Next remake Girl going 19 lol)

The girl this is 17 year old and lazy for her ages and can't to get up and does seem to well on work and she dose not like this girl who used to be Friends with her .

In this movie the Mum who planning her wedding to her new husband and that care of her self and own family and other work stuff.

A night they go to Chinese restaurant and mother and daugher come to another arugement which is notice by one of workers, who give them both Cookie and open the cookie and read it and feel earthquake but it only them to who felt it,

that night when clock hits midnight they both change of over and Tess is the first one to wake in her Anna bed room and soon finds she her daughters room and body,

I did find this remake to little be more funnier then first remake, there were some really good decent jokes in this movie but this movie didn't really feel like it was for whole family to enjoy, I some of boys would not most of jokes in this movie and I didn't get some of jokes my self.

This movie had me laughing in some places but not all the times, I liked how they tired to recapture the last scenes of first movie again and I did laugh but it was little to silly, I liked that nod to first one.

Not as good as 1976 but a little better then 1995 one.

6 out of 10