View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 06:02 AM
Evil is Better

Watched all of these to get psyched for Fast and Furious 6. All of these movies are a lot of fun and one thing i really like about them is that they evolve. They didnt just stay about cars and racing, they developed into working undercover to take down smugglers, to a karate kid type high school story, a revenge story, a heist story and finally just one big action flick.

The sixth one i especially liked, this one had the best villain, the best action scenes, a lot of well placed humor and a good story. I also like how they finally connected the rest of the series with Tokyo Drift because that was getting confusing. This series hasn't lost any steam with me. Here's how i rank them.

Fast Five
Fast and Furious 6
The Fast and The Furious
Fast and Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Honestly, quite a few people on here liked it (I think that Villain said he did?), so it can't hurt to give it a chance. I guess I had high expectations and the ending didn't click with me at all.
Yes i did, i loved it. I can understand your objections though but i think it's got a good story, a great scary atmosphere and was just really enjoyable. Also obviously i'm partial to villains and thought Mama was a cool one.

Also side note, how the hell did i not realize that was Jamie Lannister?

Last edited by _____V_____; 05-25-2013 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Back-to-back posts.