View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 01:50 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Gojira
Hi Return no I have not played the Destroy All Monsters video game or any of the Godzilla video games. I am glad they make them but I am not much of a gamer. Back in the 70s my family owned a few arcades and I know how addicting gaming can be and when I was in my late teens games were of no interst to me. but I do play the slots at Vegas every Xmas at least you have a chance of winning money lol. There are alot of Godzilla fans my age and yonger who really enjoy the video games. I am excited about this new Godzilla Chess Set that came out I do love playing Chess.

Every year at G-fest this Godzilla convention held in Chicago they have a major gaming contest on this giant 12 ft long 7 ft wide game board people will play for hours at a time. I think these people are nuts. I am hoping to go to this years G-Fest in July and pick up a movie poster or 2 and watch a Japanese monster movie with english subtitles. I have a neice and nephew who like video games and Godzilla I was thinking about getting them one of these new Godzilla video games. Last thing I bought my neice was one of the original Godzilla movie posters from Japan.