View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Little Boo

I need help knowing the title of this horror flick

I tried looking everywhere and researched but I was unable to find the movie so hopefully registering here at a horror movie forum will help so I'll describe the movie as best as I can from memory so help me out please anyone.

The movie mostly takes place in the wilderness or swamp. The monster is a sasquatch. In the beginning of the movie it kills a man, later on in the movie at a party there's a raid of some kind and a man is arrested I think, finally towards the end there's a cabin in the swamp and two men are trying to hide inside a small space but it's too late, the sasquatch rushes inside the cabin. I think it kills them though I do not remember. Finally at the end of the movie, the cabin explodes along with the sasquatch monster inside and the movie ends. It went along something like that.

Now the only scary movies that involve sasquatch or bigfoot that I know are the legend of boggy creek, snowbeast, and watchers but it's none of those. Pretty sure it was a seventies flick or possibly eighties but I'm not sure. If anyone can help me track down this movie I would appreciate it.