View Single Post
Old 05-26-2016, 10:18 AM
Scares Little Kids

Movies to ID (HBO 1980s)

I use to watch HBO back in the 80s and I remember a voodoo type of movie that would come on HBO around 1987-88, of course the movie could be a year or two old by that time, SO I'm going to say the movie came out anywhere between 1984-88.. Anyways the scene I remember is a female looking into the mirror and seeing these big pimples on her face, and they started to movie and then bugs started to come out of them... I would love to find out the name of this movie, and I remember my step father at the time said the movie is based upon voodoo, So it could be a sci-fi horror type of film..

Second movie I remember, I want to say was based very similar to Creep Show or Tales from the Crept, where it had different segments, and I remember a scene with a watermelon that was sitting in someone's house on the counter top, and a worm made it's way into the watermelon, then a woman picked up the watermelon and put it in the back seat of her car, and started to drive (Probably home), it was at night, and as she was driving the worm grew very large, and decided to craw into her skin while driving which caused her to scream, drive off the road and crash..

If anyone knows what these two movies are and can ID them, that would be very much appreciated... Thanks..