View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 05:28 PM
HAM horror critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
I am one of those that hated it
#1 blair witch project - use of imagination is the scariest thing in the world. you never see the wtich, the acting was so real it was deep. i can imagine being in there shoes. no other movie put me into the characters like that did.. until

#2 paranormal activity - scared the shit outta me. it was so not hollywood and that was wat did it. i didnt need the moeny or cgi to scare me. its the simpleness behind them that scares people to the bones. its that shiver and the way ur hair raises on the back of ur neck when you are alone at night and your door creeps open, you begin to make excuses like the wind, but the fact that you dont know keeps you up at night, too afraid to get out of bed then to close the door. thats the scare that stays with you after the film is over.

to me, those are the two scareist films made since ive been alive -1989. just left me shivering after the theatres. but thats my style that scares me the most. some people its torture. this is my cup of tea and its sad to see how many try to copy them and fail..

fail movies copys
paranomal entity
grave encountours
atrocious
cloverfield
ect

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommywikkid View Post
I wouldnt say its one of the "worst movies ever", but Insidious really bored the crap outta me
yet another movie i didnt like at first.but watching it again, movie really impressed me. it was a reimagination of poltergiest with out saying it. awesome. did a good job. the score was as scarey to me as halloween, exorcist, shinning, amtyville horror, children of the corn, jaws...it was totally spooky. this movie had some scenes that were just so intense. i did hate the monster.. look like darth mal, rip off, and his side kick was weak as hell too with the trench coat. also i thought the ending was over the top. it w as too hollywood and the set look like it was taken off tnts charmed, acting was real as hell tho, and the build up in the first half was sooo well done that the second half of the film couldnt add up. but over all i did enjoy this film the more i watched it.

Last edited by _____V_____; 06-27-2012 at 08:15 PM.