View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004, 07:19 PM
Hellraiser

cheebacheeba writes:

Quote:
It's an attempt at getting some attention...
This is the same clown who crashed my thread.
It's amazing the astounding ignorance of this individual...Sophomoric retorts like this why I have people (like "cheebacheeba") in my "ignore list".

For the rest of you who don't know what a "favicon" is: If you use Internet Explorer and take a look in your favorites menu, you will see that some sites have their own tiny icon to the left of the link name, instead of the standard lower case "e" for Internet Explorer. These icons are commonly referred to as "favicons".

The suggestion was for the site to have a contest to see who could come up with the best favicon for this website. The whole contest idea was directed more towards the artistic horror fans who visit this site and want to have a favorable impact on or make an improvement to this site...cheebacheeba's kind obviously can't afford to direct or focus any attention anywhere but inward and will consistently remain juvenile, stagnant and bitter because of their own shortcomings, no matter what they do or say to convince themselves (or anyone else) otherwise.

Last edited by Father Fitz; 06-09-2004 at 07:25 PM.