View Single Post
Old 04-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Post-Moderation

In response to Wicked Lady, next time your gonna quote someone to call them out on it, i suggest you read the entire quote.As i addressed anomolies such as yourself, in the exact section you quoted:
Quote:
Im generalizing, but not by much.
I stated right there that im generalizing, thus admitting this doesnt apply to all women.

NEXT!!

Quote:
I don't think you ACTUALLY believe whatever you said about women... Only some really frustrated, definitely miserable minds would conceive such things about the fair, but still definitely tough, sex...
Its ture ill admit ive been through my fair share of getting fucked over by women that suposedly want the "nice guy", but i refuse to be manipulated into giving in to societal roles of giving them everything they want to "woo" them and get sex. Not only is it a double standard, its just plain bullshit.

Quote:
And BloodRayne has so much less
The only time you dissrespect my intellect is when it happenes upon a political view you dissagree with, say.... ALL of them:rolleyes: Had we been arguing about some group your not apart of, you would have backed my argument with fanfare.....that was a low blow with no basis or point.

Quote:
It's nice to see that some guys actually LIKE women
Or a specific one in general......im sure his opinion on this, and other issues, are TOTALLY unbiased:rolleyes: truley transparent.

Quote:
think the men on here need to stop whining. Over the centuries, women have endured all types of discrimination and unspeakable acts of degradation applied towards them. And here are a handful of guys, whose gender pretty much rules the fucking world, bitching about how badly they have got it. Let's trade places for just one day, assholes. Ha! Then we will see who has it the worst. You will all be begging to go back to "Happy 'ol Dickland" within milliseconds.
As its been said before "Women already rule the world, they have half the money, and ALL the pussy"