View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 01:12 AM
Scares Little Kids

Thanks a lot for all your praise
the website doesnt have any of my signed bits on as i havent updated it for ages as i have been really busy painting ! i have a couple of my prints on ebay right now on buy it now prices, i have added a link at the bottom if you want to take a look at what i have, i am open to offers of course.
These ones are framed so they cost more because of the postage so depending on where you are in the world it may be worth buying them loose. except for Freddy, as it was on canvas i had to have it stretched to frame it as it was the only one but there is no glass so less weight and lower shipping.

The only originals i have left at the moment are
pencil sketch of hellraiser signed £120.00
painting of American werewolf (24" x 36" ) signed £250.00
painting of LeatherFace signed (24" x 36" signed £ 250.00
i have ther signed ones but not horror such as David carradine and darth vader, lou ferrignio (hulk)
I paint anything so if people have favourite scenes from films or movie posters i can paint any size , they are something a little bit different.

if you are interested in buying a few i will give a 20% discount on more than one print or painting

My prices to paint from photo start from £50. which is roughly $100. this is for a 12" x 16" picture. i go up to 30" x 40" which is £250.00 or $500 all includes shipping and insurance.
Bwind22 for a portrait on 24" x 36" the cost is £180.00 including shipping i also throw in a couple of free prints from the original that you can give away as gifts.

finally, i have loads of other art on ebay at the moment such as the exorcist, sin city, hellraiser, werewolf, freddy and leatherface so instead of posting all the links here is my ebay user name if you want to take a look.
thanks again for your support, struggling artist and all that.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/the-art-house-online