View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 04:11 PM
That fucking Guy...

Finished off Stranger Things season 2.
Pretty decent, though the first season set the bar pretty high, this one was not as good. Still pays off for the 80's kids. Still on board for season 3.

Checked out the first of the latest "Agents of SHIELD" episodes...meh...never really liked the whole "lost in time" type stuff...hope it's not for an entire season. I'm feeling like at least a part of this is going to end up pretty derivative of "Odyssey 5".
Never really a show I've loved. Just a show I've thought was ok.

Saw the big "Crisis on Earth X" event a week or so back. Thankfully not too Supergirl-centric. Better and more well structured than I imagined it would be.

Up to date with Gotham now too. Probably DCs best current show.

Been catching up on "This is Us" a little bit too.
I will say while this is REALLY not my type of show, it's hard not to get absorbed. They really do aim to tug the heartstrings though huh...
Still though, for a drama it's a quality production and something that could be enjoyed by all age groups.

Been watching RUNAWAYS also.
Wow this was slow to start wasn't it?
It's based on a comic series I absolutely LOVED though, so I'm right with it.
Now that things have kicked into gear it's getting more interesting the more I watch. There's a few changes I don't like, a few casting choices that seem a little questionable (never the same in your head..) but overall it's easy to watch, and coming together in a nice way.