View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Pirate of Bengal

Echoes (2014)

>>: C

Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)

For any comic book/super hero movie lover it's somewhat like another DARK KNIGHT RISES(!)...there were rush & too many things going around but you're still going to love it as it packed with your favorite characters & plenty of awesome, eye catching action sequences as well as good dose of humor. Considering superbly well balanced storyline & characters of its predecessor "THE AVENGERS (2012)" which is one of the best superhero films ever made, AGE OF ULTRON is a fairly decent sequel, IMO. James Spader nailed his part as Ultron but still I think the super siblings, Ultron and even to some extent the "surprise" addition to the team 'The Vision' needed some more time to develop finely or may be it'd be better if they gradually introduced & developed this characters through some earlier other Marvel films like Loki for The Avengers (2012)...the audience already more or less knew about him through THOR (2011) and easily get cope with his motivations & schemes. And not only Loki, there weren't actually any new or fresh characters in 2012 Avengers Assembles who needed some time & space in character development area but this time there were one too many of them. Moreover, the plot was way simpler & more entertaining in first outing of the Avengers. Anyway, overall it won't be fair to say I'm disappointed with AOU but yeah...definitely could have been better.

>>: B+

I am here aka The 11th Hour (2014)

>>: A-

Last edited by roshiq; 05-02-2015 at 10:56 PM.