View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 07:00 PM
Banned

well a lot of people usually only watch one or two episodes, usually the first one or two episodes and they make up their mind based on those but each episode is so different. Think of it like an R-rated Back to the Future with Multiverse hopping like Stewie and Brian did in that episode of Family Guy. I mean the humor is everything from Ranchi to obscure but it tells a good story and some of the episodes are so fucking funny while some of them are actually meaningful and make you think about things. I think it's the perfect blend for an adult cartoon for people who are looking for something funny as hell but can also make you think. And another thing, most people only really know about the pickle Rick episode. I don't know why that's the most popular episode but there is a specific reason behind him turning himself into a pickle. There are much better episodes than that one though so I would really recommend checking it out. If you have Hulu the entire series is on there But if not it comes on every week night at midnight. it would just be a little easier to follow if you watched it in chronological order though.