Thread: An Idea
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Evil is Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
Hey Villain, what do you say we move ahead with the best vampire film?

The method of providing everyone a list (from IMDB) per decade (or 2 or 3 decades each, to shorten process), followed by discussion, nominations, and then finally votes, seemed to work quite well.

Of course in this case, we want to get to the one best. So for this step, after we all have become familiar with what vampire films actually exist (through the decade process), everyone can nominate their top 5, from which you'd make a seeded bracket competition to crown one vampire film.

In that last step, you'd probably want to decide on only including 8, or 16, for brackets, taking only the 8 with most votes (rather than including all films submitted, which might be 33).

Or to shorten the process, you could skip the decade(s) step, but then I don't see how we'd get any discussion/debate going -- plus, I'd rather discover or re-discover vampire films I would normally miss by only doing to the last bracket event.
If youd like to go ahead, im fine with it. I havent had the time to devote to this with how my wifes health has been