View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 01:15 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare_of _death View Post
I agree. I need something else. Theirs so much favoritism and unfairness inthis job. As it is I don't want to go today. All I've done is cleaning jobs, and it sucks.
This may be wrong of me, but in a way maybe it's a good thing I'm off this week since my mom has to have a small surgery. Pieces of a puzzle?
Hi Nightmare! I'll take a different view of your situation. I've done Service Master work before, lot's of cleaning. Having worked many jobs, there is a unique satisfaction that comes from being able to complete a job, seeing the fine work you did completed right before your eyes the same day! Plus you get exercise while you work.

Also, I've worked 2nd and 3rd shift (and 12 hour 2nd), and I found 2nd and 3rd shifts took me out of everyone's life and main events, and wasn't healthy as a sleep schedule. I'm a nightowl, and I would still only choose 1st shift.

You know doing a good job, and resisting the negative influences of others, perfects your character, your most precious possession. It's tough but rewarding, you never regret it, can't be taken from you, and you build a good reputation. You know this too: you agreed to work for the pay; so it doesn't matter how much work your coworkers are doing.

I would never tell you to stay with any position, type of work or company. That's all about where you're called, what you're passionate about, your natural talents/characteristics. Your current skills/knowledge only determine what's easily available to you now...

What I would tell you is investigate where you're called, what you're passionate about, natural talents, what comes easy to you. This can come quick, take some time, can change over time. If you pursue what you're passionate about, as long as you maintain a good attitude, you won't hate your job, and you will succeed. A good company with benefits is fine, but maybe you should head into a "career", which may be an apprenticeship or school (there's fin ast and loans).

As far as bf. Date around. Until him or you asks to be exclusive, and you'll say yes, keep looking & dating. If your bf doesn't care, you've answered you're own question.

Last edited by Sculpt; 06-13-2014 at 01:21 PM.