View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 05:34 PM
Evil Dead

Just finished ep2.

I did not like any of the previous AHS seasons. I finished the first one, but barely. It was on while I was eating. The 2nd annoyed me right away. Coven I finished, but did not like very much. The 4th season did nothing for me. Sure the clown killer guy was interesting, but not enough to make me watch the entire series. However I did learn about those two girls sharing one body, forget which small US town. It was interesting, impressive to see how they functioned together and that they were treated, at least in the doc, like any other teenager by their high school classmates.

Hotel is interesting. And I'm enjoying Lady Gaga. Kathy Bates is always good, but the characters she plays are always the characters we really don't like. And not in a fun way. Her character, for me, drags the rest of the show down a bit. Right now what it has going for it is the strap-on driller, Lady Gaga, and the hotel's atmosphere. I'm definitely not wanting any drama like Lady Gaga's character dumping the first man we meet that she's 'turned.' The 2nd episode felt too much like a drama and not enough like a horror show.

Both of her two men, so far two, have awful hair. Like O-M-G.