View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 03:24 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Episode 29

Opening credits role. Fade to a shot of the castle. Fade into the room Despare and Dante are in.

Dante: Well if it isn't the priest with no faith.

Despare: Oh, I have faith. I've been traveling. Helping people. But as I went, I was spoken to.

Dante: Let me guess. God.

Despare: Oh yes. He came before me. He told me what must be done.

Dante: Well I'm afraid that it already has been. I killed that worm of a king.

Despare: It's not him who must be stopped.

Dante: It is not wise to test me.

Despare: Ah...but I have the power of light on my side.

Dante: Fool.

Despare: You're starting to sound like The Return.

Dante: That's it!

He raises a hand to Despare. Despare's robes catch fire. He pats the fire and it dies down.

Dante: How...

Despare points upwards.

Dante: You have one chance to run.

Despare: No. You have one chance. You can either stop this evil or feel the power of the light.

Dante: I can see this is going to be fun.

He raises his hand again. It appears he is doing the same as he did to The Return. Instead of screaming, Despare merely talks. He has his hands together and his head bowed.

Dante: What are you doing?!

Despare carries on talking as Dante carries on raising his temperature.

Dante: STOP IT!

Despare carries on.

Dante: STOP IT NOW!

Cut to the cave that V is in. Papillon Noir glides down from the rock. She calmly walks over to them.

Roshiq: Don't try anything!

Papillon Noir: I couldn't if I wanted to. I am in spirit form only.

Roshiq: They must die.

Papillon Noir: But they wont.

V: What?

Papillon Noir: He couldn't kill you V. Not a hope in...hell.

Roshiq: I could crush him right now!

Papillon Noir: But you cannot. You see, he is more powerful than you will ever be.

Roshiq: I have the gift of the mind! I will crush them now merely to show you!

He clenches his fist. Gorephobia begins groaning. V, however, seems to feel nothing.

Papillon Noir: You have the gift on the mind, but V has the gift of magic.

Roshiq: What?

Papillon Noir: You see, I came to this Earth thirty years ago. I met a man pure of heart. We was kinder than any body else alive. And I fell in love with him...

Roshiq: You're not trying to say-

Papillon Noir: I bore a child from him. But sadly, one day, he died. Right there. I do not know why. And I was called back to hell. But my child remained. He was taken by an orphanage and grew up to be a fighter. He had natural skills.

V: No...

Papillon Noir: V...is my child.

Roshiq: It can't be!

He loosens his grip slightly on Gorephobia due to his astonishment.

V: This can't be true.

Papillon Noir: But you know it is. Look inside you. You have more power than anything else in this world. Break free from his grip V. Tap into your mind. You know how.

V looks at her for a moment, then closes his eyes. Suddenly, Roshiq's hand opens without him wanting it to. V falls to the floor. He looks up at Roshiq.

Roshiq: Don't even try it.

V runs for Geddys sword. He reaches it and picks it up. Roshiq uses his mind power to draw Gorephobia's sword to himself. The two begin fighting. Gorephobia slumps to the floor, coughing for breath. Papillon Noir watches the fight. The two appear to be evenly matched. V slashes but Roshiq blocks and vice versa.

Papillon Noir: V! Your friend!

V looks at Gorephobia who has fallen unconscious.

V: NO!

He pushes Roshiq back, who tumbles over. V lifts his hands in Gorephobia's direction. Suddenly, Gore begins coughing again, and regains his color. V, having used so much energy, falls to the floor, the sword at his side. Roshiq stands up and, seeing V, begins laughing manically.

Roshiq: Time to end your annoying little life once and for all!

He lifts the sword up. V flicks his hand and Geddy's sword flies along the floor, knocking Roshiq off his feet. Gorephobia instinctively grabs it, and though he's blind runs towards Roshiq.

V: Feel him! Use your mind! Tap into your full potential! You know where he is!

Roshiq: NO!

He jumps up, tries to stab V but before he can, Gore slashes Geddy's sword at Roshiq. It cuts him in half at the waist, blood spurting out over V's face. Gorephobia stands there for a moment, then begins laughing. It starts off small, but soon he is rolling around on the floor laughing to himself. V starts laughing too. Soon their laughter echos through the caves. Papillon Noir walks over to them.

Papillon Noir: Time you go back to the town. They will be needing your help.

She touches V and Gorephobia. Instantly, they shoot out of the caves, flying through the air. Cut to the castle. Dante is still cooking Despare alive. Despare is still praying. A bright light shines from Despare's cross necklace. It shines straight onto Dante.

Dante: STOP IT! STOP IT! NOW!

The light shines so brightly it fills the screen. A loud banging sound is heard and when the light fades, Despare is gone, now only smoking piles of skin and blood. Dante has changed. Somehow, he is once again in his human form.

Dante: No...NO! It can't be!

He looks at himself in anger, then looks forward. Despare is there, fully formed. But not quite human. He is a spirit. He smiles as he shines brighter.

Despare: I...I'm free.

He fades out. Dante looks around at everything around him. He looks out the window at the town.

Dante: THIS ISN'T HOW IT WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN!

Ending credits role.

The Ferrets like it...