View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 09:46 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Episode 21

Opening credits role. Fade to a shot of the hills. A horse and cart are traveling along a path through them. Fade to a closer shot. The driver is Crabapple. The cart is shown to be full of apples. He talks to the horse.

Crabapple: Nearly there Granny Smith. This is the one I was telling you about!

He turns the horse around a bend.

Crabapple: Every time I come to it there are more and more apples. And they're so big!

The horse carries on around the bend until up ahead, a large red tree appears. They drive up to it.

Crabapple: I can make so much money with these. Poo nuts to those other apples!

They arrive at the tree. It's leaves are golden and the apples a mixture of Red, Green and Yellow.

Crabapple: This is it Granny Smith!

He climbs off the cart and walks up to the tree. He goes back to the cart and pulls out a sack with some straps on it. He ties the straps to his back and starts climbing. Eventually, he's filled the sack, he climbs down and puts the apples in his cart. He climbs back up. The camera shows two small trolls walking up a hill. They get near the top, and the apple tree is in sight. They see crabapple.

Troll: Oh my.

The trolls run to a bush and hide behind it, looking through.

Troll: What do you think he's doing to my tree?

Troll 2: What do you think? He's harvesting the apples.

Troll: Is he one of ours?

Troll 2: Doesn't look like it. No...he's definitely a human. Probably from HDC.

Troll: Does he know those are Trollseed apples?

Troll 2: If he did, I doubt he'd be taking them.

Troll: What should we do?

Troll 2: Leave him. That cart of his is nearly full. There are plenty of apples for us.

Troll: What do you think will happen if he eats them?

Troll 2: I'm not sure. But remember when the unicorn ate one of the shades carrots?

Troll: No?

Troll 2: I suppose you would have been too young...

Troll: What happened?

Troll 2: You know that black, tar like stuff about halfway down the Gig Tunnel?

Troll: Oh yeh.

Troll 2: That was ol' Fredrico the Unicorn. He's still alive. Nobody dares to touch him.

Troll: So that guy could wipe out the whole island?

Troll 2: By the looks of it.

Troll: But I don't want that! I just want the castle over thrown. The humans are okay.

Troll 2: Well, maybe they're just for him.

Cut to Crabapple, talking to his horse.

Crabapple: You know Granny Smith, not only am I going to sell these, I'm going to make it my goal that everybody in town buys some.

Cut back to the trolls.

Troll: I suppose. And even if he does plan to feed them, maybe if it's the first time they've eaten one, it won't make a difference.

Cut back to Crabapple.

Crabapple: I've been using this tree for nearly two months now! I think most of the town have already had a few Granny Smith.

Cut back to the trolls.

Troll 2: Even so, I think we should cut this tree down so he doesn't get any more.

Cut back to Crabapple.

Crabapple: Granny Smith, I just had an idea. To save us making this journey every two weeks, I'll use some of the seeds to plant a tree of my own. This tree has nearly doubled in size since I first used it, I don't think they take long to grow.

Cut back to the trolls.

Troll 2: How do you think he'd feel if he found out that the seeds have trolls blood in them.

Troll: Is that why the sap is red?

Troll 2: I think so. It has troll blood in it.

Cut back to Crabapple. He pours another sack full of apples into the cart.

Crabapple: That'll do. Come on Granny, let's go back to town. There's a good hoochie poochie horse.

He gets in the cart and steers the horse back. Fade to a shot of Doc Faustus. He's in the basement. The body is on the table. He's in the corner, a small hand on the table. He pours some of the liquid onto the hand, then takes a small piece of wood to the fire in the corner of the room. He lights it and takes it back to the hand. He touches the flame to it. The bright flash happens. He puts the piece of wood back in the fire, then walks to a small basket. He opens it, and pulls out a rabbit. He uses a cleaver to cut off it's ear, then puts th rabbit back. He squeezes blood from the ear onto the hand. It twitches, then starts pulling itself along the table. Suddenly, a faint knocking sounds from upstairs.

Doc Faustus: Dammit!

The hand falls off the table proceeds to crawl to the basket. It open it up and the rabbit jumps out, running around frantically.

Doc Faustus: Oh really!

The knocking sounds again, louder. He sighs, then walks up the stairs. He realizes the beaker of liquid is in his hand. He puts it down in the shop on a table and answers the door. Crabapple is standing there.

Crabapple: Apple?

Doc Faustus: Pardon?

Crabapple: I know you're partial to a nice apple. Apple?

Doc Faustus: I'm rather busy.

Crabapple: In which case you need strength. Food gives you strength. Food like fresh fruit!

Crabapple pushes past him into the shop. He sees the liquid.

Crabapple: Ooooh, a new medicine?

Doc Faustus: Huh? Oh! THAT! Erm, well, that is...er...a-

Crabapple: Glass of...

Doc Faustus: Rapid...Growth...serum.

Crabapple: Really?

Doc Faustus: Yes. But, er, what was it you were saying, I'm rather busy.

Crabapple: Apple?

Doc Faustus: Maybe tomorrow.

Crabapple: That's a shamey wamey. Say, can I borrow some of your ruptured growth system?

Doc Faustus: It's rapid growth serum. And I'm afraid not. It still has a few...kinks.

A crash sounds from the basement.

Doc Faustus: OH GOD! Well, er, nice seeing you! BYE!

Crabapple: Bye.

He walks out. Doc Faustus runs down to the basement. The front door slowly, quietly opens. Crabapple pokes his head in, looks around, then runs to the miracle growth serum. Doc Faustus can be heard shouting.

Doc Faustus: NO! Get out of the bath!

Crabapple picks up some the rapid growth serum and quickly bites into an apple. He pulls out a few seeds from the middle, then drops them into the liquid. He pours the serum out onto the work top and takes the seeds, then runs out. As he's walking to the next house, a crow swoops down and hits his head. He shouts out and falls down. The seeds fall from his hands.

Crabapple: Silly flapadoodle.

He picks up all but one of the seeds, which is hidden in some dirt. As he walks off, the crow swoops down, picks up the seed and flies into the air. It keeps it in it's mouth for a moment, then spits it out. The seed falls down, eventually landing in some dirt. Rain begins to fall, hiding the seed as the dirt turns to mud. The camera zooms out revealing it to be in the graveyard of the church. Ending credits role.

The Ferrets like it...

Last edited by _____V_____; 08-26-2009 at 08:04 AM.