View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 02:06 AM
Pirate of Bengal

"oh! don't cry Jen...please don't cry! It was just a movie...not a real life video!"[:p ]..anyways, we're sure you liked it though.:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmacabre View Post
Now for the creativity part. I have wanted to start a horror blog for about a year now. Problem is, I'm not the best writer, and there are a trillion horror blogs out there, all writing about the same thing. I was thinking last night, that a friend and I could record our reactions while watching horror movies and write short blog posts about our thoughts on the movie.
I need you to let me know if you think this will fly, if you find it entertaining, what you would like to see, etc.

Thank you soooo much,
Jen.
Now..that's actually a pretty funny and nice idea. I'm not sure whether all the blog members can respond in that way (rec. the vdo while watching a film and then upload it) or be honest with your idea like rec. their true reactions as the way you did...

Anyway, it's really nice to see you in the vdo, mac.:)

Btw, have you seen [REC.]? It's not as brutal or bloody like Inside but it definitely has some pretty surprise scary moments and that may worth a reaction vdo.