View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Fear scented candle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodrayne View Post
I think the biggest question in most people's minds as far as Dahmer's validity to his denial was "Why wouldn't he confess to Adam Walsh's murder, when he confessed to the others?"...He wouldn't face anymore punishment than he already was, so why not admit it?

But...Isn't it obvious?

John Walsh vowed (over and over again) that he would find the killer no matter what it took...He even went so far as to try to have Dahmer's sentence changed if he confessed...The ONE thing that John Walsh wanted more than anything else in this world was to solve this...Dahmer knew that...Dahmer likes to torture people...I could see him saying (in John Walsh's face) with a big smile, "Nope...Sorry...wasn't me"...As in, "Fuck you...You'll never have the satisfaction of knowing for sure...and you definitely aren't getting it from ME"...There's no way that Dahmer would confess if he DID do it, because he's a sadist...
Exactly. He was a sociopath, which is why he was convicted for 16 (or was it 17) counts of murder, but it is assumed that he committed many more.

gacy constantly denied having any knowledge of the bodies in his basement, even after claiming he killed his victims for being "useless little faggots and queers", and to my knowledge, not a one was gay, but JW was.