View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 11:38 PM
Innsmouth Swim Team Coach

Quote:
A: Nice ratings
I presuem this is sarcasm or something. I posted earlier in the thread about how I felt about each of films of his i've seen. I'm not really into giving films a score out of 10 as its not always an indictcation of how good a film is.

Basically:

I pretty much really like all his films Day of the dead or before (I have not seen There's Always Vanilla though).

Not seen Knightriders for some time but I liked it when I did. Martin and Crazies are excellent movies and I really enjoyed Season of the Witch. Of the TRILOGY is a master piece.

After '85, I feel his work becomes more and more like that of a hack. I think Bruiser is definally his lowest point - I couldn't believe how weak this film was. I didn't have much hope for LOTD and I was right. It was pretty average. Same for Diary of the Dead but here I was pleasently suprised and I actually enjoyed it a lot not expecting much in the first place.

I also liked Two Eye Eyes but more so Argentos contribution - ROmeros felt like a TV Movie/episode of the Twilight Zone.
Edit/Delete Message