View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 09:56 AM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via AIM to IndieGods Send a message via Yahoo to IndieGods
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: STOP BEING DEFENSIVE GUY!

Quote:
Originally posted by I,ZOMBIE
i know that i am not alone in my love for black and white. but some color can really add to a comic.

i am going to see about getting some of your work. i really like the sound of it. pretty much, you soldthe idea to me and i hope you will post more on here.

i just looked into deadhattan... that sounds cool, right up my alley. hey man, keep in touch.

on another comic note. do youlike any slave labor comics? check out bear if you get a chance, or if you haven't alreeady. i actually got a real sweet tattoo from bear.

so your stuff will be on sale through previews? did i get thta right? i will have my game shop order some stuff.
Deadhattan is a fun mixture of urban horror and classic zombie cliche. We're not ashamed to admit we do the kind of horror we all grew up with. Some people get pissed when they see zombies, a small band of survivors and a barren city.

I definitely love Slave Labor. I'm a big fan of small press. Not sure if you're into i-horror (italian horror) or giallo but Oni Press is selling a new graphic novel entitled "The Awakening" that i-horror fans will love! You can also still grab Lucio Fulci's "The Beyond" graphic novel over at Rotten Cotton.

As for whether we'll be on sale in Previews, yes. Deadhattan will very likely be in Previews by mid-2005. As will "The Rising". You ought to catch us soon on Fangoria TV and in Rue Morgue Magazine as well.