View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 03:16 PM
Scares Little Kids

Send a message via ICQ to CrystalLake Send a message via AIM to CrystalLake Send a message via Yahoo to CrystalLake
Chucky

Chucky is one of the scariest horror movie icons, to me anyways, up to to date. I love all of his movies so far. Number one scared the living crap out of me.. and that was probably in July.. This July. Lol... Number two was scary also. And he had the best one liners in that one. Number three would probably be the worst one of all. Considering it wasn't that scary... except at the carnival. Ugh.. I hate clowns. Anyways.. Bride of Chucky was so awesome! Ronny Yu really did an excellent job. Music, Camera Angles.. You wanna see it? It's in there. and I can't wait for SeeD of Chucky to come out. I heard that Chucky's child was suppose to be '' Gender Confused ''... which seems wierd. And then I ALSO heard ( I think this is just a rumor ) that Jennifer Tilly ( Actual Jennifer Tilly.. not Tiffany or anything ) is suppose to be in there. And that Tiffany was suppose to see her, and want to be in her body. So Chucky and his family hunt her down and try to transfer Tiffany's soul in Jennifers... Confusing!
Jason...my special, special boy. Do you know what your gift is? No matter what they do to you, you cannot die. You can never die. You've just been sleeping, honey. But now, the time has come to wake up. Mommy has something she wants you to do! I need you to go to Elm Street... the children have been very bad on Elm Street! Rise up, Jason! Your work isn't finished yet! Hear my voice and live again! Make them remember me Jason... MAKE THEM REMEMBER WHAT FEAR TASTES LIKE!
- Mrs. Pamela Voorhees