View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 12:16 PM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despare View Post
Weather just got nice here, lots of outside work, fixing stuff, planting, getting the house ready for summer... you know, crap.
Some have jobs to deal with, others have exams - school and college. Life is busy as heck.

I understand all that, but compare March & April of this year to March & April of last year and you ll see what I mean. Members' traffic to HDC has really, really thinned down for some weird reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flayed One View Post
To tell you the truth, I still think the board needs some forum revision. There are too many forums. Some need to be merged, some need to take a hike and we could use a few new forums that are sorely missing.

I think I've went into detail about my preferred layout, so I won't bore anyone by repeating it. All in all, it's not going to change and I think that's a shame. I honestly believe simple restructure would drive traffic way up and encourage more good new members.
Could be, but the format has been a pretty good attraction for quite some time now. New members are still joining, although not posting as much. I am talking about our own regular members. Plenty are either online sporadically and not posting, or offline for long intervals.

Has HDC becoming boring, all of a sudden? I wonder...