View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 10:31 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of a corridor. There is a light shing from around the corner of it. Three shadow appears. Two creatures walk around the corner, dragging Papillon Noir.

Creature #1: I can't believe she did that much damage.

Creature #2: I know. Evil skank.

He turns and spits on Papillon. The camera focuses on her face. It cuts to a quick shot of The Flayed One stabbing a creature, then back to her being dragged. Cuts to her screaming, then back to being dragged. Cuts to The Flayed One slashing off a creature's throat then back to being dragged. Cuts to him standing above her. She cries to him, blood all over her.

Papillon Noir: Please...

He shakes his head with a cruel look.

The Flayed One: You fool...

Papillon Noir: No...

Cut to her being dragged. Cut to him leaning over her and taking the things she stole from her pocket. Cut to her being dragged, with the voice of The Flayed One sounding in the back ground.

The Flayed One: Once a pirate, always a pirate...

Her eyes blink open. She takes in her surroundings, her purple her sticking to her skin with the dried blood. She looks at the creatures and screams.

Creature #2: Well, well, well.

Creature #1: Just in time to meet your new dad.

They throw her down a large hole in the floor. She lands in a strange net made of mucus.

Papillon Noir: What, the FUUUUUUCK?

Someone approaches her from the darkness.

Freak: Why, now you're just perfect.

He reaches across to her. She tries to fight him back but he merely slaps her and she knows there's no use. He pulls her up off the mucus and holds onto her hair, dragging her down a dark red passage. eventually, he reaches a large room. Around the walls are many women, tied in thick balls of the mucus. Some appear dead, others nearly dead. One of the women looks up and shouts out.

Monalisa: Papillon Noir!

Papillon Noir: You! AH!

Freak pulls her by her hair into to the middle of the room. He pulls her hands and feet down to some sticky points on the floor, leaving her helpless.

Monalisa: Don't do it to her!

Another creature from the shadows runs at Monalisa and stabs her leg.

Monalisa: AHHHH! GOD! You bastard! When I get out of here-

Freak turns and and flicks his hand towards her. An oily black slime covers her mouth. He turns back to Papillon Noir.

Papillon Noir: What are you gonna do to me? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME?

Freak: Our species are rather odd. Both genders carry a...pouch. It is located inside our backs. It holds what you could call baby Lux Lucis'. Anyway, these children will never grow if they do not live in the correct environment. They will survive years as these unborn creatures, but the process of growth will not be incurred until they live in the environment that our stomachs give them. They will remain in the stomach, draining it of acid, and any food that may remains in there. Then, having doubled in size, they climb up the throat and out of the mouth.

Papillon Noir: Holy shit, you're gonna try to-

Freak: Try to? No, my friend. I will make you a mother. It is a very fast process. It takes two hours at the most.

Papillon Noir: Why don't you just do it to the other ones of you?!

Freak: Unfortunately, it is a very painful process that often results in death from choking or just the damage the little ones do. With our low numbers, we would prefer less death for now.

Papillon Noir: You sick freak!

Freak: I know.

Papillon Noir: Can't you just...I don't know. Put them in a bath of stomach acid?

Freak: If it were that simple, I would. But the children need to absorb from a living creature. The imprint you would leave on it would define it.

The camera shows a shot of his back. It opens up slightly, showing a thin flap of skin, with small things moving around in side of it.

Freak: Showtime...

A small shape, roughly the size of a golf ball moves up his back, traveling up the back of his neck them skull. Suddenly, the elongated top of his head opens, and a circular ball of puss and blood pops out. Freak grabs it, puts it in his mouth, then leans down to Papillon Noir.

Papillon Noir: PLEASE! NO! HELP!

He leans in closer.

Papillon Noir: SOMEBODY! ANYONE! PLEASE!

He reaches her and locks his lips with hers. Her eyes widen as she strggles to pull away. The gold ball sized thing travels down her throat and Freak walks away. Cut to V and Doc Faustus.

V: Maybe we should find the others...

Doc Faustus: No...

V: There is clearly nothing on this ship. Nobody is left.

Doc Faustus: There could be. We haven't explored everywhere.

V: We have. Between us, we've covered everything.

Doc Faustus: Let's do a double check. I can't bare to leave anybody behind.

V: There is nobody on this hell hole! We have to find the others. They haven't been in contact for hours.

Doc Faustus: What if we're in a wrong-

V: There is nothing left to find!

Doc Faustus: Fine! Leave. See if I care.

V: What? No. How stupid are...you wouldn't survive without me!

Doc Faustus: What would you know about helping us? You've done nothing but point and shoot this entire time! You wouldn't explain a thing about what happened here.

V: You wouldn't understand!

Doc Faustus: Wouldn't understand? WE'RE NOT FUCKING IDIOTS V!

V: NO! JUST WEAK MINDED BASTARDS!

Doc Faustus: Go fuck yourself!

V: Only after you've fucked your new friend!

Doc Faustus: What?

V: What? You thought you were getting one over on me? Fucking pathetic little rat. You've been feeding those things, killing those people and trying to get to the escape pods!

Doc Faustus: How...but-

V: You're a worm. A backstabbing worm.

V points his gun at Doc Faustus, who then points his at V. They look at each other for a moment. V's finger twitches.

V: You may be a traitor, but I'm not. I couldn't kill you...

Doc Doesn't lower his gun.

V: Good luck fixing the escape pods. I'm off to find those people over there who have saved your ass so many times. But just think...what does that bitch in the sky need you for?

V pushes past Doc Faustus and runs down the passage. Doc, who hasn't moved, fires the gun at the empty space where V was. Ending credits roll.

The Ferrets like it...