View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
Still drinking soda?
That's honestly a big one.
Fucks with your system, your blood pressure, keeps you from losing weight by flooding your system with sugar, your skin even suffers.

Try doing two weeks with no fast food or added sugar. If you drink coffee or tea lower it to one sugar in each. The MOMENT you get a soda or even juice craving fucking FLOOD yourself with water, so that you think you're going to vomit if you even think about drinking more.

Takes a few weeks of being a nazi, man.

Push ups at home are a bit of an easy way to take steps - just do like 3-4 at first. Build up to 10. If you can eventually get to 20 just leave it there until such a time as you want to do more.
Or get some little tiny bitch weights. Like...those ones with the colourful covering. Start doing a few curls here and there on those when you're watching a TV show.

Shave your head fucking bald and promise yourself that you're doing it as a fresh start, and that by the time it grows back you'll be in a better place.

When you feel hungry...if you know you've already eaten enough, or that it's just a craving...if you're gonna eat, make it after you walk six blocks...it'll encourage you doing this as a regular thing, and chances are it'll be a momentary or boredom based craving that'll fuck off after a walk anyway. Take the occasional joint with you. Just go somewhere and look up at the stars.

Exercise can combat emotional/mental shit too...not completely...but medication isn't the only way. It's amazing how moving about and not feeling exhausted can do for your confidence and how you feel about yourself, I mean don't get me wrong. I never feel "happy" when I'm doing it, or even after...but the change with how you feel about yourself and how others respond to that, is real...and you get lots of good flow on effects.

Stay cool, man.
Hey man I feel so stupid because I just now saw this. I hope you didn't think I was ignoring you because I didn't even know it existed until just now. I am losing weight pretty well and maintaining a good exercise habit and I have also recently started meditating which I haven't noticed any changes yet but I know it takes a long time of doing it before you actually start feeling the benefits from it. I will just Keep On Keepin On but despite everything I always get a little emotional this time of the year considering my mother died on the 20th and then her birthday was on the 22nd and I just get a little lonely. I am doing a lot better though since I moved out here