View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 08:11 AM
Banned

Hey man there's a whole thread dedicated to that.

But yeah I haven't watched it and I'm not sure if I am going to. The idea was awesome at first but then for some reason once they started using that stupid Eminem song and having him repeatedly make stupid noises, for what reason I have no idea since they were deliberately doing it for the trailer, it completely turn me off. Yes I know my hatred for M&M has nothing to do with Venom, but it just totally turn me away when I heard his stupid ass obnoxious voice. Comic book movies have really lost their luster for me anyway unless it's something cool like Deadpool or something that isn't considered Your Average superhero movie. I mean I grew up idolizing Superman and Batman and even I am sick of the DC movies after holding such high hopes for Justice League for so many years only for it to be the biggest joke of what could have been a great movie. The truth is Hollywood is getting lazy about everything. I mean when they are making stupid movies like Mortal engines because it was written by Peter Jackson, that should tell you they don't give a flying fuck.

Last edited by Morningriser; 12-22-2018 at 08:15 AM.