View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 07:11 AM
Fan of B-Flicks

quality

it's not that i'm concerned about the quality of the film, it's flooding back how much i liked it. i'm concerned with the quality of the PICTURE. laserdisc... is something. i'd ask my grandpa but he's chillin with hpl now. found out it's still totally on netflix's instant queue (for now), so that'll do just fine. i'm just hoping for an actual legitimate port to dvd before netflix takes it down. not only does the film have a great feel to it, horror-wise, but it's... foreign. makes me feel like a better person for appreciating it. like dario argento's shit, even though half of it's in broken english.

hey, on again like the original post:
mid-seventies to eighties
like a macabre play
eccentric(i was gonna type 'gay-ass' till i articulated correctly.) dude and his midget sidekick kidnap people and kill them on stage in front of (a small) audience (who don't really believe what they're seeing). this was in english. i think it may have been scored by goblin. mebbe not, but i remember noises and music being a big part of how this movie felt. and it was terrible. but i would like to watch it again.