View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 04:11 AM
Scares Little Kids

Jeepers Creepers 3

This is the thread for the new Jeepers Creepers 3 movie.

Recently premiered on USA's SyFy Channel on October 28th as part of it's 31 Days Of Halloween schedule.

All comments welcome.

I'll begin by saying that i thought the film was not as bad as everyone who saw it in the cinema was making out.

Best bit of the movie for me was when The Creeper discovers that the people trying to kill him know who he is (by grasping an old severed hand once belonging to The Creeper).

I didn't appreciate the fact however that they put that bloody 31 days of Halloween logo in the corner of the screen for the entire movie. distracting and ruined the movie.

Plus, according to one person on YouTube he noticed 7 scenes that were missing in the syfy version. Even the title appeared differently with the 3 not moving past the rest of the logo.

I still appreciate the fact that SyFy Channel bothered to premier the film and so quickly also. That's awesome imo.

It's also meant that i was bale to get a either HD or close to HD quality download and watch it on Halloween night which was my goal for a while and am very happy that i will be able to do so.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jeepers-creepers-3-5.jpg (19.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg maxresdefault.jpg (27.0 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by The Creeper; 10-30-2017 at 04:13 AM.