View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Immortal horror fan

I need some help with a horror title. I'll try this thread first although it doesn't seem to be getting a lot of responses.

I think it's from a movie but I can't be sure. I've been watching the TV show "Lost Girl" for a while. Seeing how Bo (Lost Girl's main character) can drain the life force from a person with her succubus powers by kissing reminded me of a scene from an old horror show. It's all very vague since I probably watched it when I was too young in the 80s. The scene is the following (remember this is guesswork):

A group of the usual young people (I think) are in a house of some sort. It's in the woods and probably haunted or something. I can't remember. At night, one of the guys decides to raid the refrigerator or go exploring in the house. There is a pretty girl in a see through gown that is in one of the rooms. I don't think it is one of the girls that came with the group. This should have been enough to get the guy running but no...He goes to makeout with the girl. Now here's where I'm not sure what happens next. It turns out that the girl is of course some kind of monster or witch. The guy is either enjoying the kiss and the girl starts to choke the guy. Or the guy backs up after the kiss and the girl's tongue wraps around the guy's throat choking him. I can't remember which. But I think it had something to do with her tongue.

Any guesses or similar scenes from shows you guys remember will help. Thanks.