View Single Post
Old 10-13-2021, 07:28 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalSlasher View Post
I would think music in horror films would be easier. Although I am kind of curious what other stuff people might come up with. I think of Night on Bare Mountain as the Fantasia soundtrack. There was that Gunship music video with the horror cameos that I posted about a while ago too. Sadly it won't show up anymore unless you sign in or save it through another site. It wasn't that adult.

I would be ok with both if possible so you could get horror music, songs, videos. When I saw the topic my first thoughts went to some of the songs in Friday the 13th. But also that old Jacksons Torture video that freaked me out as a kid. I didn't even want to touch any kind of slime.
Three for music in Horror film only. Bloof, Hammer, Immortal

I actually had never heard Dark All Day before. Nice sax! Hadn't heard Torture before either. Not sure how I missed it. I don't recall hearing that on the radio, but I was a big fan of Jackson's State of Shock.

If we get more participants, although we might keep to music in Horror films, I don't think we have to be too strict on horror film classification... like I think the opening theme of Se7en is a classic horror theme, but IMDB will classify the film as Crime Drama, or Godzilla being Sci-fi Fantasy.

Last edited by Sculpt; 10-13-2021 at 07:30 PM.