View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Pirate of Bengal

The funny thing is after seeing the list of Elvira's 13 Sexiest Horror Babes & V's mention of another list, I also felt an urge to compile a list but that list will be solely dedicated to the real means of sexiest horror movie actresses or Horror Hotties, where their sex appeal will play a major part along with their contribution in horror films, number of films they appeared etc. in the ranking. So in this case, few popular actresses I'm afraid that I may need to exclude from my list, as mine would be only about horror hotties not women in Horror type. I've already compile a rough list of 136 Horror hotties. Now I need some free time (other than watching films & browsing net) to take a 'good look on them' (Oy, yeah!:D) & ranked them in my final list of 100 Horror Hotties.

Anyway, along with the voting I will always try to keep my eye on this tourney as hopefully going to find some more suitable names that I missed somehow already.

A very much needed tourney for me. So best of luck and can't wait for the 1st match.