View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 07:41 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvablePsycho View Post
I mean, it's not really the videos I hate as much as it is the people who comment on the videos. There's always somebody posting something stupid and hateful to try and upset people and I have seen perfectly innocent comments lead to actual death threats.

I really think YouTube should remove the comments feature on their videos. I get so sick of all the racism, sexism, death threats, rape threats, and pedophiles. I also get sick of the fact that YouTube doesn't do **** about these people.
Honestly, I love the Comments section on youtube. Maybe we look at different stuff (out of what? infinite possibilities) but the vast majority of comments I read are genuine and friendly, and some are darn right insightful. But maybe that's because I watch mostly documentary/info stuff. I've certainly seen the troll comments too, but they're usually just pretty pathetic, or sometimes kinda funny. On top of all that I'm a huge believer in free speech, and youtube is a dream come true. For what it's worth, I'd suggest just seeing the comments for what they are, and above all appreciate the genuine and lovely comments and thank God for the free speech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
I love the youtube! Actually it where i watch all my movies and ive watched documentaries, cooking shows, music videos from long ago, etc. I can always find the weirdest and obscure subjects.
You watch some documentaries too, Bloofs? Groovy! Say, does this doc on youtube interest you? Kanehsatake: 270 Years of Resistance (1993) It's a good doc on the Oka Crisis that occurred 1990 in Quebec, Canada. I wrote a review of it here.