View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 07:14 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Opening credits role. Fade into the blacksmiths. It's a shot of the back door. V runs out carrying the bag an the sword. Fade to the inside of it. Gore is bustling around. He's got a big sack and is putting thing in it. Food, money, pictures and a few weapons. The sounds of the horses are getting louder and louder. Gore seals up the sack, pushes an anvil infront of the door and then runs out the back. The sound of the front door crashing open sounds. Gore keeps running.

He runs through the small stream running around the back of the shop. Water splashes up the sack.

Gorephobia: Dammit!

He turns round in time to see the back door swing open, then he trips and falls down a slope. The sack falls away from him. Eventually he stops and the ground levels out. His forehead is bleeding. He looks up and sees someone standing atop the hill. He lays down flat.

Guard: He's gone Sir.

Guard 2: He can't have gone far. The anvil was placed by the door. He saw us coming.

Guard: You don't think he's gone out to the mouth?

Guard 2: No. He doesn't hve enough time. And if he tries it, we've got the place surrounded.

Guard: Yes sir. Lets go and search.

Guard 2: Go back to the castle, tell Monlisa I'm setting up a perimetre of the town

Guard: Yes Phantomstranger.

Gore curses, then slowly crawls along towards his bag. As he gets to it, some of the metal inside clinks. The guard at the top of the hill goes down to investigate.

Guard: Who goes there?

Gorephobia quickly reaches ino the sack as the guard walks down. The guard is about to call out when Gorephobia throws a small axe. It meets it's target and burrows tself into his brain. The body falls limply to the ground. Gorephobia runs up, picks up the axe and then starts to run away, keeping to the shadows. He gets quite far and but ends up at an open field lit b the moon.

Gorephobia: SHIT!

He takes a few deep breaths then makes a break for it. Within seconds the sound of a horse galloping are heard. He looks back and sees the horse wit it's rider running towards him. He keeps going but stops when he reaches a river. He turns just in time to the rider aim with his bow. He fires and Gore ducks. The arrow misses him by inches.

Rider: STOP! NOW!

Gorephobia: I'm armed!

The horse draws nearer. Gore throws the axe again but this time it misses. The horse runs at him, the rider smiling. Gore turns around and jumps in the river. The water is running fast. He starts getting swept away but is stopped when he collides with a fallen tree, blocking his path. The rider laughs.

Rider: Do you fear death?

Another voice sounds.

Voice: Do you?

A shape appears on the other side of the river. It's cloaked. He lifts his arms. The rider goes to fire his arrow but suddenly the bow breaks in his hands. He tries to turn the horse around but it refuses to move.

Rider: Stop that! I'm telling you! I work for the king!

The shape ignores him and raises it's arms higher. The man floats off of the horse. The shape suddenly opens it's arms wide. The man ripped into two pieces. He then looks at Gorephobia, who then floats from the river.

Gorephobia: Thankyou friend.

Shape: Did you get everything?

Gorephobia: Not everything. I have the rock though. I got that. But I fear it is more complicated then you believe. V, a warrior is in town. He is tasked with killing you Roshiq.

Roshiq: Don't worry about that. I have an ace up my sleave. Now, lets go back to my house. I have new development to tell you of friend.

The two walk away in the dirction Roshiq came. Closing credits role.

The Ferrets like it...