View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 05:33 PM
From The Beyond

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Медвежуть View Post
Watched a few movies today, but none of them till the end.
"Vinyan", 2008, couple of idiots looking for thier son who's been blown far far away by tsunami. major bullshit.
"Shutter", 2004, i don't even know why i started to watch it. asian horror was never my cup of tea. its like watching neverending "Ringu", they all so fucking similar.
then i tried to watch "Kill List", 2011, about some hitman dude. it was okay in some parts (like breakin bones with a hammer), but overall was a bunch of bullshit as well. also, this dude's wife started to squeal suddenly throughout all movie. darn bitch gave me anxiety attack

so, after all this torture i thought fuck it, and rewatched Dead Snow.
I agree about Vinyan utter shit-have you seen Storm Warning the ozploitation film? Watch that instead a much much better film along the same lines but for a fan of creative torture you would love it.

Disagree about Shutter one of my fave films actually.

Heard nothing but HATE here in the UK towards Kill List it was on at the 2011 Frightfest in London and didn't go down well.

Dead Snow is great-the characters well terrible, unbelievable, irritating (the humans not the zombies) though so I was definitely rooting for the zombies. I swear they were made to be deliberately reviled so you would enjoy their misfortunes all the more.