View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:02 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshiq View Post
As a regular movie viewer before rating or grading a film I try to consider (not always) different parts of that particular film...like story, characterization, dialog, screenplay, camera work etc. And I agree considering most of those parts this movie as a sequel turned out terrible indeed. But there are also some area where I think they did an average or to some extent a decent job i.e. camera work & lights. Considering those factors I gave it a 'D' instead of 'F'.
Moreover, making a movie isn't an easy job in comparing to rating or reviewing a film and whether intentionally or not you make a bad or even an utterly crap movie I believe there's always at least one, two or few people involved in that process tries to give their best effort (at least at some point in the process) to make it look good. Even in every bad movie or any form of arts there's at least some people tries to work with a good intention at some point in development phase, I believe. Yeah, any bad movie instantly wastes some of the very valuable hours of my life but I think I should take some part of that blame for myself also as it was me who knowingly or unknowingly decided to watch that bad movie. However, every unseen or new film has this 'wast of time' risk for me and as being a regular movie viewer/lover, I don't mind to take that risk most of the time.
Very well said. And I completely agree with you, Rosh.