View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 01:06 PM
Sweeeeeeeet!

************SPOILERS!!!************

Yeah! I've always liked the idea of Snape as the guy you loved to hate. He's not evil, just nasty, but on the right side. I liked the way he was good, but still held grudges against Sirius, James Potter and Harry because of him etc. Just an interesting character. Its fun blaming him and Malfoy in the first few books even when you know its going to turn out to be someone else entirely.
Its interesting to think that the guys you always think were bad, but weren't through the first few books are now, really the bad guys. Maybe your right about Dumbledore and Snape. Maybe JK Rowling has tricked us into thinking its Snape once more, but its not.
I like the idea of Harry being alone, but your right Dumbledore is such a great and strong character..he was killed off way to easy...and to think the Horcrux was a fake? And Dumbledore didn't know? Thats a bit strange too...

**************END OF SPOILERS*************

Guess it'll be another year then =( At least the Film's coming out soon. Hope its better than the third. I thought the third was awful compared to the book and film wise.

"He's a chicken, I tell you! A giant chicken!"