View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 08:02 AM
What now?

Send a message via AIM to The New Barbarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindamagefilms View Post
New Barbarian, let's get the story staright. Brain Damage Films only handled the distribution for the film Zombie Chronicles, we did not produce it, nor did we produce or handle distribition on a sequel to the true, true classic "I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE".
Thank you, for what I will take as a compliment, on the TRACES OF DEATH series, they are the first true Shockumentary, meant to be the most vile films ever. If you don't like them, then don't f**cking watch them!
Now as for your review on Zombie Chronicles; I have a stack of emails from people who did not like the movie, but I also have a stack of emails from people who like the movie. I am sure you've gone to the theater and seen a film that sucked and that didn't stop you from watch other films by that same company. I like many of Lionsgate's films but not all of them, doesn't stop me from watching more Lionsgate movies. Zombie Chronicles was also released 4 years ago, go to our website at braindamagefilm.com to see our new releases, the production level alone has got much better over the years.
Thanx for everyones support of indie HORROR. Ultra-GORE FOREVER!
1. I know you didn't make the crap you sell you just distribute it.
2. I only saw your crappy films by accident.
3. I know major companies distribute some crappy films but they usually do a better job (unlike you).
4. Why can't you distribute better films!?