View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 07:22 AM
HDC Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straker View Post
Assassins special ability is a bit weak and kinda dull... The whole melee approach just doesnt really work either and isnt worth the effort. The sniper tree is ridiculously powerful though. Jack up the crit damage and he can just sit back doing insane damage.

I actually have an assassin and mechromancer that I play, love both but probably play the mechromancer more (Deathtrap is soooo badass!)... When I play 4 player with friends though I use the assassin. The damage is insane with sniper and shotguns. :cool:
You're totally right; I'll send out my Death Trap during a battle and he'll just flail around with his "special ability" ("special" being the operative word). ;)

Considering that this is a game where the Big Bads have bigger and bigger guns, melee is almost useless - I'm usually the Sniper Queen (I love shotguns too - heehee - Just got a corrosive sniper and a fire shotgun, both of which make me a very very happy girl), but I'll give him that advice. He just found a pretty sweet grenade mod, though, that twirls and spits fire when it hits the ground. He's kicking some ass with that.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!