View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 09:44 PM
病気の

Quote:
Near the close of the AMERICAN GUINEA PIG: SONG OF SOLOMON Indiegogo I decided to reach out to some family, close friends and many of the exceptional people who I've been able to truly count on over the years. I asked them to visit the AGP Indiegogo page and help me get the word out before the campaign ended. I heard the same response over and over: "Man... I really want to pick that up, but end-of-month bills are kicking my ass."

I heard it enough that I decided to use the "In Demand" feature of Indiegogo and extend the campaign so that even those who are paid every two weeks will be able to participate. I don't want you to miss out, so I'm extending the AGP Indiegogo campaign to:

Sunday, July 16, 2017

It's been a long haul and a tough road... and at the end of American Guinea Pig Series THE SONG OF SOLOMON and SACRIFICE pre-sales, we made it to 45 grand! When we hit $40,000, I announced that everyone who donated would get their names in the SONG OF SOLOMON end credit thank you's. It's the least I can do to acknowledge your amazing support! It means the world to me. I wouldn't be able to do this without you. YOU keep the American Guinea Pig series alive.

Death, Dismemberment and a Shitload of Gratitude,
Stephen Biro

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/a...or/x/3931936#/