View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 02:02 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Opening credits role. Fade to an external shot of the castle. Cut to The Return, standing in a large room. There are several guards in there too. It's lit by some torches on the walls. The Return is staring at two double doors infront of him. The sound of doors and boots clinking along the stone floor can be heard coming closer. Eventually the door opens.

A man with long white hair, who is only about 25 years old, walks into the room wearing spikes metal armour, with celtic, barbed designs carved into it, and a large chain whip walks in. His eyes are cold. When he opens his mouth, his teeth can be seen to have been filed into points and his tongue cut like a snake. His face is decorated with tatoos of similar designs to those on his armour.

The Return: Greetings, Jeremiah.

Dante: Call me Dante.

His voice is cold and gruff.

The Return: I'm sorry to have called you away from your mission.

Dante: Oh, Don't worry. My Job is done. Neverending started the blaze before we left. London is burning.

The Return: I wish you wouldn't name that beast. They're just dragons.

Dante: They are like me.

The Return: They are tools.

Dante: Shut your mouth you ignorant fool.

The Return: How dare you talk to your king like that? You may currently be ruling my army but it wouldn't take much to make you disappear.

Dante whips the wall with his chain. The stones fly around the room. Several guards chance their stance.

The Return: You'll regret that.

He takes out the whistle and blows into it. The two wolves, Ferret and Chucker, run to his side.

The Return: Understand?

Dante: I think it's you who doesn't understand.

he kneels down and looks at the two dogs. They run to him. He startsstroking them and looks up at The return, smiling maliciously.

The Return: Shall we cut this madness and get down to business.

Dante: I think it would be a good idea.

They walk over to a long table and sit down.

The Return: It's happening.

Dante: What?

The Return: The walls. They're singing again.

Dante: Fuck. What action have you taken so far?

The Return: That fool. The priest. He got word to an up and coming "warrior".

He delivers the word with hate

Dante: And the sword?

The Return: Getting it now. I can feel it. The castle chilled. It feels the connection.

He looks around the blue/ grey stone walls.

Dante: Pray tell, who's the culprit responsible for bringing this about?

The Return: That warlock. The one who lives in the hills. His house is by the entrance to the mouth and so he's been going in. Rounding them up. Giving them hope.

Dante: Shit.

Guard: Stop using that language in the presence of the king.

Dante slowly turns around and glares at the guard. He's young and seems to have suddenly lost the nerve he just got.

Dante: What?

Guard: I sai-I said...To stop using the...the language. Royalty is...here.

He gulps. Dante smiles then whistles. Immediately, the two wolves jump on the guard and begin tearing at him.

The Return: You do not have the authority to do that.

Dante: So. It's happening. You've got the fool to kill that warlock. Why the hell did you call me here?

The Return: They're too powerful by now. It's worse than I thought. I sent a small group of men that way but they couldn't get into the mouth. They've put up the gate. They've done it so quickly I didn't notice.

Dante: You fool. You should have called me sooner.

The Return: SILENCE! After that, V, kills the warlock it will weaken them, but not enough. They will swarm the castle in a mad rush. I need the army ready. It's only a matter of days.

Dante: I understand.

He nods. Nothing is said but Dante gets up and walks to the door.

The Return: Dante!

Dante turns around. The Return is standing up. He's smiling. He blows the whistle and the dogs run to him.

The Return: Hmmm. Let me think. The bitch might be useful so...Ferret. Come here boy.

The wolf plods closer.

Dante: What are you doing?

The Return pulls out a small, jewel encrusted dagger. He smiles as he curls his hand around the dogs neck.

Dante: Don't you dare!

The Return: Ha.

In a swift movement he brings his arm across the dogs neck. The dog lets out a small yelp and then a trail of red appears on the white fur of the dogs neck. Ferret falls to the floor, dead. Chucker runs over to him and starts sniffing him and patting him with her paw. She lets out some small yelps then looks up and lets out a howl. The Return laughs.

Dante: You'll regret that...

Dante swings around and walks back out the door, whipping at the wall.

The Ferrets like it...

Last edited by ferretchucker; 09-05-2008 at 02:13 PM.