View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 10:30 AM
For Vendetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo'd View Post
Are we to consider films NOT included in your highlighted films, but released in the appropriate year? I'm basically asking if movies you haven't highlighted should be a consideration for voters?
You have to consider all/most films released in the horror year which is currently up in the ongoing match.

Due to image and data constraints, I am sticking to 5 films for the Qualifying Round, and 3 films in subsequent rounds.

If I have to list all horror movies in a particular year, it might go beyond 3,000-4,000 names (specially for the years after 2000). So I am sticking to just those big/popular/highlight films which made that particular horror year notable.

But, to give everyone a better idea, I shall list some more notable horror films from each year specified in the matches, henceforth.

Quote:
How long do we have to cast votes for each pairing?
As long as it takes for you to make a valid decision. But once a particular horror year racks up 5 votes in it's favour, the match is over and we move on to the next match.

So, be fast. Or you might miss out on voting in that particular match!

Quote:
One other thing:Thanks for putting this together, V!
You are most welcome.

HY1972 - 3 (anglewitch, MichaelMyers, roshiq)
HY1936 - 0

Keep them coming...

Last edited by _____V_____; 04-05-2017 at 10:32 AM.