View Single Post
Old 01-19-2005, 06:00 AM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Gojira
Hi nine9 you might find it intersting to know that there are 2 other movies that makes reffrence to Tristars 98 so called Godzilla monster. In 2001 Toho made the movie titled Godzilla mothra KingGhidora GMK for short. In the movie near the start of it there is a scene where about 100 people are listening to this one guy make a speach about how giant monsters have attacked including a monster that attacked NYC in the late twentith century. Then it shows one Jap asking his friend Was that Godzilla? His friend says No but they thought it was in America . But here in Japan we knew it wasnt. I love that scene in GMK as it proves that the 98 monster was never Godzilla. The other movie that takes it a step further is Godzilla Final Wars last years Godzilla movie. In the movie it has the 98 Tristar monster and Godzilla fight each other. As not to confuse fans the 98 monster is simply called Zilla and yes he is still a CGI monster. Anyway Godzilla and Zilla fight Godzilla kills Zilla in a minute. Well as they say in the Highlander movies There can only be just one. Your right I do know alot about Godzilla movies then again I have been watching them since 1966. And I try to make it each year to G-Fest a Godzilla convention held in Chicago.