View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:32 AM
For Vendetta

May (2002)
Wikipedia Link

Quote:
This is a very interesting, if not weird, film from 2002. The film follows a woman named May, who works at a veterinary hospital and is very strange. I will not go into specifics, in case anyone has not seen it, but it is an excellent film. You really feel for the main character, as things go on. Eventually leading to a big twist, which is when the film gets weirder (and really gory). This film is well-acted, well-directed, and the story is very strange and captivating. I do believe that many have overlooked this film, especially when it came out, which is unfortunate because it is actually one of the best of the previous decade. - metternich1815

Dog Soldiers (2002)
Wikipedia Link

Signs (2002)
Wikipedia Link

Quote:
Signs is - for ME personally - one of the most terrifying movies I have ever seen. When I first attempted to watch it, I had to leave the room, and I think that's the only time a horror movie has done that to me in my adult life. - Kandarian Demon

The Ring (2002)
Wikipedia Link

28 Days Later... (2002)
Wikipedia Link

Quote:
This is a great zombie (I realize that they are a virus and not true zombies, but for all intents and purposes they are zombies) film from the United Kingdom. What is great about the film is its realism - everything seems real: the settings, the characters, etc. On that note, there was some excellent performances and brilliant character development. When characters die, you really feel for them. Another brilliant aspect of this film is that it is more about the people than the zombies, which is what I love about it. Zombies actually do not have as much on screen time as you would think they should. It also delves into the question of human nature without directly saying it. An all-around excellent film. - metternich1815

A Tale of Two Sisters (aka) Janghwa, Hongryeon (2003)
Wikipedia Link

Last edited by _____V_____; 09-10-2013 at 11:10 AM.