View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 03:47 PM
Banned

It sounds like you had a lucid dream which in a sense it is a trip in its own. As some time has passed though I have started remembering more and more of my mushroom trip. I was stuck in a loop as if everything, the history of the universe, was just very rapidly repeating itself over and over like in that episode of Futurama where they traveled so far into the future the universe restarted, only it just kept happening and happening and happening at an extremely rapid pace. There were so many beautiful colors and ancient symbols which I did not recognize where once I had time to realize what was going on, I knew it would never end but it was the most beautiful and satisfying feeling I ever had because in doing so, you realize that even though we are our own separate pieces, us along with everything else in existence, this universe or Beyond, is all connected as one and that one is God. It felt as if I had been there before and I was becoming reacquainted with things I had been away from for a long time and had forgotten a lot about the place. It almost makes me wonder if we can choose to be reborn but in the world we are in now and that world are two separate memories, if that makes sense. It has me believing also, if you are to kill yourself or die under really fucked up circumstances, you wouldn't be going to hell, but you would be taking that burden or pain with you and it will torture you forever because when you are in that Loop it will never end. I entered the loop peacefully so therefore I remained peaceful.

It's funny trying to explain things like this to people who have never had the experience or people like Christians who are stuck in their ways and cannot be convinced, but I assure you, I saw heaven and Heaven literally is a kingdom. Imagine you are God and you can literally have whatever you want whenever you wanted the way you wanted. That's what it was. It began as everything moving so quickly in a spiral and the spiral was ascending upward and as I got closer and closer going a light began getting brighter and brighter and it was like ascending to heaven in the Bible, and I kept saying to myself over and over " this cannot be, but it is" and I was trying to convince myself at all costs that it wasn't heaven but I finally came to a point where I was able to stop talking to myself and realize that it was Heaven. During this point I wasn't scared, nor was I ever, not because I knew it was a trip and because it wasn't real, but because it was so beautiful and amazing and I didn't want it to end and whether people believe me or not, when we die, it won't end and we will literally have whatever we want, including even bringing people back to us that we lost, of course it would be our own personal heaven and wouldn't actually apply to them personally, but it would still be yours.

I've been doing some research and I am starting to realize just what an important symbol mushrooms actually are in the Bible. Their first mentioned in Exodus as the Manna From Heaven and that is what Moses and his people ate when they were in the desert. There is even very old paintings of Jesus, like 1500 years ago or so, of him with mushrooms and it is also believed that in the Bible That's we're all of these crazy Miracles and visions and everything else came from, which actually makes a lot of sense. And now that I think about it, Revelations is a complete mushroom trip. The way God's throne room is described with the circling and spiraling cherubs, is a total representation of the loop that I was just speaking of.

We are all going to be okay guys. Despite everything we are going through, hell on Earth, literally, we will know absolute perfection when we die. Maybe it will be in our own minds or souls or what have you, but something so beautiful and so perfect that cannot even begin to be put in words, awaits us. I'm not going all Christian or anything, because there is a lot of things in the Bible I don't agree with, but I can finally truly say that there is a God.