View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Evil Dead

Re: Re: STOP BEING DEFENSIVE GUY!

Quote:
Originally posted by IndieGods
lol I'm really not all that upset. It's a messageboard. I get upset when I get the wrong order from Taco Bell or when I get a ticket for driving 5 miles over the limit. Normally not about replies on a forum.
haha! dude, taco bell can't get your order right no matter what! haha thats great though. good call. seriously, i am like "i want a taco" and i get a bag of gordittas $10 change from a dollar, and some chicken wings. hahaha! just never order a lot of ood at a taco bell because they will always give it someone else and then be an asshole to you when you tell them that they fucked up.

well you did get me intrested in this film and the comic. i would assume you guys can go goreier and more graphic than a film. is it all like that picture you posted? like black and white with good shading?

well i may have come off as a dick, but i think you got me intrested. where is your company based out of, and can i order comics from you guys at my local comic shop? i really never order anything over the internet.

i might even have to find this movie. did you say there is a new version of it coming out???

"let them hate, provided they fear" -seneca