View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 12:01 AM
Immortal horror fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheebacheeba View Post
The mainlanders that visit/live over here in Australia don't integrate past about 20% of their population...
What do you mean they don't integrate past about 20% of their population?

Some of that post is hilarious though. It reminds me when I listened to the guy that turned around Singapore. He talked about how harsh the laws had to be because people were peeing in elevators. He said something like they installed cameras and then they would pee from outside the elevator. That's how wicked he said they were.

Strange too that recently I was driving past a gas station and I guess either the bathroom was out of order or they didn't have one. So broad daylight the guy was peeing next to a bush while I was waiting on a stop light.

Also it shouldn't be funny. But I did get a laugh that this coronavirus came from one of those meat markets. I assume it's like you see in the movies with animals everywhere and people chopping stuff. I get shivers when I see those as I think they are just asking for some kind of contamination. But Chef Ramsey has caught many restaurants asking for contamination. This is a good one.

Some of that is racial stereotyping though. But there was a news story a while back about cats being served as chicken or another meat in Chinatown. I didn't know why someone would do that. But then I read on wiki that many countries are ok with eating cats, dogs, and other domestic animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerfan View Post
Reminds me of "Contagion"
I still haven't seen that one yet.

Last edited by ImmortalSlasher; 03-04-2020 at 12:14 AM.